PRODUCTS + CARE
How do I care for my Kahona?
Kahona Swim is made with the highest quality fabrics. To keep your Kahona bikini in tip top shape please follow our care instructions.
- Hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water only
- Hang dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use bleach
- Do not leave rolled up wet or wring out
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause pulling of the fabric
- High amounts of chlorine can ruin your bikini, make sure to wash immediately after use
- Certain tanning oils, sunscreens, and fake tanning can stain or damage your bikini
What are Kahona Bikinis made of?
Kahona Swim is made with the highest quality fabrics. Our bikinis are made of a blend of 80% Nylon + 20% Spandex.
Where is Kahona Swim made?
Kahona Swim is designed and made in Canada
What do I do if I receive a faulty/incorrect item?
Items are checked over before they are sent out! However, everyone is human and makes mistakes. If there is an issue with your 'kini please email email@example.com and let us know your Name, Order #, a description of the issue with pictures if item is damaged so we can get you a replacement asap!